The CDMN Soft Landing program offers qualified, mature start-ups and SMEs exposure to business opportunities around the world. Companies can utilize this program to open new markets, close international sales, secure investment and connect with new partners abroad. Successful candidates will receive up to $4,000 CAD in reimbursable expenses to help offset travel and accommodation costs. Companies landing at a co-working space, accelerator or incubator will also have the costs associated with workspace covered for up to three months. Both the location and the specific landing facility are always determined by the company based on their business needs and market pull.
Revenue-generating Canadian technology start-ups and SMEs looking to grow their customer base, open a satellite office, develop distribution channels or partnerships or secure investment abroad are strong candidates for this program. The program does not support travel for events, conferences, trade shows or trade missions.
- Must be a Canadian technology start-up or SME
- Your product or service must be launched and market ready
- Company must have existing revenues
- Can demonstrate a strong probability of growing jobs, closing sales or securing investment as a result of the landing
- Can clearly identify who you will meet with and the expected outcome of those meetings (for example revenue or investment in $ amounts)
Transportation and accommodations costs. Meals are not included.
Deadline: The program runs four cohorts per year (summer, fall, winter and spring).
o Spring: January 29 – February 11, 2018
o Summer: May 18 – June 3, 2018
o Fall: July 30 – August 12, 2018
o Winter: October 29 – November 11, 2018
Contact: Scott Rairdan | email@example.com