Value: Up to 25% of eligible expenses, or a maximum of $100,000 in the case of grants and $200,000 in the case of contributions.
The Canada Arts Presentation Fund (CAPF) – Presenter Support Organizations provides financial assistance to organizations that offer activities and services to arts presenters in order to strengthen the arts presentation sector.
- Not-for-profit organizations, incorporated under Part II of the Canada Corporations Act or the Canada Not-For-Profit Corporations Act (or under corresponding provincial or territorial legislation) that have a core focus on strengthening arts presentation in Canada by offering activities and services to arts presenters
- Provincial, territorial or municipal institutions (including agencies and public educational institutions that organize presentation activities for the public)
- Aboriginal peoples’ institutions and Status or Non-Status Indian, Inuit and Métis organizations
- Costs related to the coordination of contact events, showcases and presenter conferences, including hall and venue rentals, registration and material costs, artists’ fees, and per diems, accommodation and travel related to artists
- Promotion/marketing including cost associated with social media
- Training and professional development activities, e.g. workshop facilitation, mentorship expenses, consultant fees and research costs as well as travel, accommodation and per diems related to business activities
- Administration costs
- Donated goods or services may be eligible as an in-kind contribution if they are essential to a project’s success; would otherwise be purchased and paid for by the recipient; can be measured at fair market value at the date of contribution (i.e. fair value could be determined in relation to the purchase of similar goods and services). The CAPF will recognize only rendered services that are professional in nature and will not reimburse these services within the financial contribution allocation. The budget submitted must show in-kind revenues equal to the value of the in-kind expenses
Deadline: April 1 for activities which will occur after April 1 of the following year.
Contact: Department of Canadian Heritage | 1-866-811-0055 | email@example.com