David has been writing government grant applications totalling over $2.8 million. He has also written several winning business award applications for nearly every prestigious business award in Alberta.
Prior to consulting David worked for four years at the Legislative Assembly of Alberta as a finance research analyst and executive assistant to the leader of the official opposition. David has also been an executive director in the agriculture sector, dealing with federal, provincial and municipal governments.
He has taught political science students at the University of British Columbia, Wilfrid Laurier University, Grant MacEwan University, and the University of New Brunswick. David speaks enough French to get by and hold a Master’s degree in Canadian Politics specializing in media and public opinion.
David is an active member of the Edmonton Sunrise Rotary Club and avid hockey player.
Over $2 million in grant winning applications for these grants:
- Alberta Innovates Product Demonstration Program
- Alberta Innovates r&D Associates Program
- Alberta Livestock and Meat Agency
- CanExport (2x)
- Alberta Export Support Fund
- Status of Women
- Employment and Social Development Canada
- Family and Community Support Services
- Summer Temporary Employment Program
- Western Economic Diversification
- Alberta-Canada Job Grant
- We have also coached winning applications for several others
Wrote the winning applications for these awards:
- Innovation of the Year
- Alberta Order of Excellence
- Canada’s Top 100 Employers
- Alberta’s Premier Award of Distinction
- Alberta’s Small Business Award of Distinction
- Alberta’s Export Award of Distinction (2x)
- Food in Canada’s Leadership Awards
- Business in Edmonton Leaders
- Business in Calgary Leaders
- Morinville Medium Business of the Year
- Paul Krauskopf Community Spirit Award Recipient
- Alberta Export Award – Agriculture and Consumer Products
- Deloitte Fast50 Technology Companies
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year