Value: Maximum $40,000. If you have worked with us recently (community grant approved, completed, and reported), you can apply for a grant up to $80,000.
The Edmonton Community Foundation supports requests from charities representing arts, culture and heritage; education and learning; community and social services; health and wellness; recreation and leisure; and the environment.
- Not-for-profit organization serving the greater Edmonton area
- Has a charitable registration number from Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Seed Grants: Funding to help launch a new project, program or initiative
- Equipment Grants: Funding for equipment, repairs and renovation
- Project/Program Grants: Funding for a specific and/or recurring initiative with specific objectives and a predetermined cost
- Operating Grants: Funding to support operating expenses when such support allows the recipient agency to build its capacity or improve its financial sustainability
- March 1 for funding requests after June 1 (online applications available Dec 2)
- June 1 for funding requests after September 1 (online application available March 2)
- Sept 1 for funding requests after December 1 (online application available June 2)
- Dec 1 for funding requests after March 1 (online application available Sept 2)
Contact: Edmonton Community Foundation | 780-426-0015 | email@example.com