Value: 75% of eligible expenses, up to a maximum of $75,000.
The Going Global Innovation (GGI) program is specifically designed to promote and enhance Canada’s international innovation efforts. The program supports researchers who aim to commercialize technology by pursuing collaborative international research and development (R&D) opportunities through partnerships with key players in foreign markets.
To be an eligible recipient, the applicant must be a Canadian (holding a Canadian passport) innovator from a:
- Small and medium sized enterprise
- University, or other academic institution
- Non-governmental research centres
- International and local travel
- Meeting costs
- Legal fees to support formalized partnerships
- Other costs related to international collaboration
Contact: Going Global Innovation | firstname.lastname@example.org