The Ecocamionnage program is divided into five parts:
- Acquisition of a technology: Through this component, the program financially supports the applicant to acquire a technology that has been evaluated and is on the List of Technologies Eligible for Funding
- Homologation of a technology: The program financially supports the applicant to enable them to register a technology to be eligible for funding
- Demonstration of a technology: The program aims to increase the means available to road haulage companies to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions. To do this, it supports the implementation of various trucking projects that demonstrate potential for reducing greenhouse gas emissions
- Logistics: The program supports the realization of projects that will improve the logistics of road haulage companies with a view to reducing greenhouse gas emissions
- Pilot project concerning the acquisition of used vehicles: Through this component, the program financially supports the applicant to acquire a hybrid electric, electric or alternative fuel vehicle that has been assessed and is on the List of Technologies Eligible for Funding
- Owners and operators of heavy vehicles within the meaning of the Act respecting owners, operators and drivers of heavy vehicles
- Businesses, institutions, organizations and individuals whose establishment is located in Québec
The objective of the Ecocamionnage program is to promote the use of equipment and technologies to improve energy efficiency while reducing greenhouse gas emissions in the transportation of goods.
The program focuses more specifically on the freight and heavy goods industry. It does not apply to vehicles used for the transportation of persons.
In addition, the implementation of this program will provide financial support to companies that reduce their greenhouse gas emissions and, in most cases, their fuel consumption.
Deadline DateOngoing – All applications must be submitted by November 1, 2020.
Contact Name: Ecocamionnage Program
Phone Number: 418 528-2513
E-mail Address: email@example.com