The Housing Accelerator Fund provides incentive funding to local governments encouraging initiatives aimed at increasing housing supply. It also supports the development of complete, low-carbon and climate-resilient communities that are affordable, inclusive, equitable and diverse.
Webinar: May 30, 2023 at 1:00 p.m. ET Register now
- Local governments in Canada with delegated authority over land use planning and development approvals, including First Nations, Métis and Inuit governments, can apply.
- Regional districts, provinces or territories are eligible to apply if there isn’t a municipal-level authority.
Your location and population determine the stream you apply to:
- Large/Urban – Apply for this stream if your community: is in a Canadian province and has a population of 10,000+
- Small/Rural/North/Indigenous – Apply for this stream if your community is one of the following:
- in a territory
- is an Indigenous community
- is in a Canadian province and has a population* under 10,000
Deadline DateLaunching in summer 2023
Contact Name: Housing Accelerator Fund
Phone Number: 1-800-668-2642
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org