Advancing Agri-Food Processing aims to support innovation and improvement in efficiency and competitiveness in new and existing agri-food processing companies. It will provide assistance to undertake product development activities, enhance efficiency and
competitiveness for the value added agriculture and agri-food sector.
- Indigenous People or Organizations
- Agriculture producers (individuals or groups)
- Agriculture producer associations
- Academic or research institutions
- Other individuals or groups capable of achieving program objectives
- Element A: Product conception and development: Provides funding to undertake the development of new agri-food products.
- Element B: Production improvement: Provides funding for activities that will increase efficiency and competitiveness in agri-food processing companies.
Deadline DatePlease click the link indicated below for update.
Contact Name: Industry Financial Programs (Branch)
E-mail Address: DAAF-MAAP@gnb.ca