AgriStability (Quebec) is a front-line program intervening to protect the overall income of your farm business. It is based on your actual financial information and stabilizes your income in the event of a decline in your production margin.
To be eligible for the AgriStability program, you must:
- Be registered with MAPAQ, as stipulated by the Regulation respecting the registration of agricultural operations and the payment of property taxes and compensations, and provide your registration number;
- Have reported farming income or loss in the year of participation to Canada Revenue Agency by December 31 of the year following the participation year;
- Have completed a minimum of six consecutive months of farming activity in Canada;
- Have completed a production cycle (with matching income and expenses);
- Market a product according to the regulations and conventions in effect in the framework of the Act respecting the marketing of agricultural, food and fish products;
- Provide your social insurance number, Québec business number or federal government business number.
For more detailed information, please click the link indicated below.
Deadline DatePlease click the link indicated below for update.
Contact Name: La Financière agricole du Québec
Phone Number: 1-800-749-3646