ValueApplicants may apply for up to $55,000 per project (or a total of $70,000 per parent company with multiple projects) per fiscal year at the following stages of production.
The Project/Script Development Grant provides Alberta writers, directors and producers with funding to help cover expenses related to the development of professional quality, commercial-ready projects and/or scripts that are at least 30 minutes in broadcast length.
To be eligible to apply, your organization must be:
- incorporated in Alberta
- in good standing with the Corporate Registry
- in good standing with the Alberta Media Fund
Applications must involve participation of a writer and producer. The producer must be an Alberta resident.
Eligible expenses include, but are not limited to:
- option fees for literary material
- writer and producer fees
- series proposals
- research or travel expenses
- script consulting and editing fees
- corporate overhead and legal fees
- screen-play workshopping
- demo reel and pitching material
Deadline DateMarch 1, 2021
Contact Name: Project/Script Development Grant program
Phone Number: 780-422-8584
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org