The Alberta Scaleup and Growth Accelerator Program (Scaleup GAP) will accelerate Alberta’s companies to scale and grow and to propel digital transformation.
Scaleup GAP is intended to attract Alberta and eligible global companies to strengthen the Alberta ecosystem with a global mindset and provide them access to international collaborations and capital.
- These programs are open to companies from Alberta, Canada and around the world.
- Visit the accelerators, below, to learn more about each program and how to apply.
- Alberta Accelerator by 500: 500 Global will nurture seed-stage tech companies in Alberta through the Alberta Accelerator by 500 program.
- Alberta Pre- Accelerator: The Alberta pre-accelerator is a pan-provincial collaboration between Platform Calgary and Innovate Edmonton with support from organizations within all eight regional innovation networks across the Alberta Innovation Network.
- Community Safety and Wellness Accelerator : Community Safety and Wellness Accelerator powered by Alchemist (CSW) is a first-of-a-kind global accelerator to grow ventures in the community safety and wellness space, powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Plug and Play Alberta: Plug and Play connects the world’s best startups with international corporations to bring technology to market faster.
- Increase entrepreneurial scaleup capacity and knowledge in Alberta.
- Establish a critical mass of new ventures in specialized tech sectors.
- Increase the number of Alberta new junior tech scaleups.
- Create Alberta jobs.
- Increase new Alberta tech company revenue.
- Increase follow-on investment (investment attraction).
Contact Name: Lan Tan (Director, Accelerators - Investments)
Phone Number: 780-306-3071
E-mail Address: Lan.Tan@Albertainnovates.ca