The Buy BC Partnership Program is one of the key elements of the enhanced Buy BC Program, and is administered on behalf of the British Columbia (B.C.) Ministry of Agriculture by the Investment Agriculture Foundation of British Columbia (IAF). The Program includes a licensing component and a cost-shared funding component. It is designed to increase the competitiveness of B.C.’s agri-food and seafood industry in the domestic market by supporting local marketing efforts in complement with a Buy BC brand.
For more details, please check the eligibility criteria in Buy BC Program Guide clickable on their website indicated below.
- Labelling Products, Packaging with a Buy BC Logo
- Marketing Collateral and Promotional Materials
- B.C. Focused Market Development Tradeshows and Fairs
- B.C. Focused In-Store Demonstrations and Promotions
- Print and Broadcast Advertising
- Online Advertising and Social Media