Enabling Agricultural Research and Innovation aims to encourage the growth, profitability, sustainability and self-sufficiency of New Brunswick’s agriculture, agri-food, agri-product, agri-science and agri-processing sectors.
- Indigenous People or Organizations
- Agriculture producers (individuals or groups)
- Agriculture producer associations
- Academic or research institutions
- Other individuals or groups capable of achieving program objectives
- Element A. Innovative Research and Development
- Element B. Accelerating Agricultural Innovation
- Element C. Innovative Technology and Demonstration
For more detailed information, please click the link indicated below.
Deadline DatePlease click the link indicated below for update.
Contact Name: Industry Financial Programs (Branch)
E-mail Address: DAAF-MAAP@gnb.ca