The Innovative Technologies Sub-Program will support implementation of technologies, which are leading edge, potentially high-risk and first of their kind to the province or region, including on-farm crop and livestock diversification
- Mi’kmaq First Nations and other Indigenous Organizations;
- Agricultural producers;
- Agriculture industry organizations, clubs, and associations;
- Groups of agricultural producers and
- Small to medium sized agri-businesses.
- Innovative projects which lead to on-farm diversification including crops, livestock and alternative uses for agricultural products;
- Purchase and development of new equipment or other technologies which are innovative and not considered to be equipment/technology which are part of regular operations;
- Adapting existing equipment or technologies in a new and innovative manner for use on Prince Edward Island;
- Demonstration and evaluation of new technologies; and
- Information sharing and/or knowledge transfer activities.
Deadline DatePlease click the link indicated below for update.
Contact Name: PEI Department of Agriculture and Land
Phone Number: (902) 368-4880
E-mail Address: ARIP@gov.pe.ca