ValueMaximum of $50,000 per year.
Market Expansion and Export Readiness Program aims to encourage the agriculture, agri-food industries to expand their current established market share and foster economic growth.
A farm that:
- Has a current Farm Registration
- Is at least 19 years of age
- Reports farming income & expenses that show income of at least $30,000.
An Agriculture Industry Association that:
- Represents an identifiable N.S. agricultural & agri-food product
- Demonstrates a not-for-profit status
An Agri-Business or Seafood Distributer that:
- Reports a gross income of at least $30,000;
- Conducts value-added processing of a raw N.S. agriculture product, with a direct partnership & significant economic impact to the N.S. agricultural industry; or
- Exports seafood internationally.
- Development of products specific to new market expansion/penetration to meet international standards and/or requirements:
- product/packaging design
- labeling updates
- specialized product testing to validate product market readiness
- technical training by third party
- shipment of examples
- Communication activities to assist in the translation and/or penetration into international markets:
o web site adaption and/or improvements (POS systems not eligible)
- design costs for up to two social media/web based promotions
- media events
- advertising in foreign electronic, print media, brochures or event support material
- In-market representation located in target Country
- Exhibit in Trade Shows / Product Showcasing / Promotional Events
- registration fees
- booth rentals and associated costs
- product shipping costs
- contracting of professionals to conduct food and chef demonstrations and associated costs
- Pilot projects focused on addressing distribution and logistics barriers
- Incoming Missions – must present business case for the sole purpose of increasing agriculture trade:
- Facility/room fees and rentals
- rental of video conferencing equipment
- translation and interpretation expenses
- in-province visits by media and other influencers from the target market
Deadline DatePlease click the link indicated below for update.
Contact Name: Agriculture – Programs and Business Risk Management Division
Phone Number: 902 893-6377
E-mail Address: email@example.com