The Plant Health, Livestock Health and Biosecurity program provides funding to:
- support; and
- improve the health and welfare of livestock and plants.
- Producer or processor organizations.
- Agricultural non-profits.
Examples of eligible activities.
- Veterinary support services for livestock health.
- Further development of the Yukon Livestock Health Database.
- Consultant fees to provide analytical or technical advice on
- livestock traceability, or
- assurance systems.
- Cost of special equipment or software for livestock traceability and assurance systems.
- Surveillance, prevention and control of plant diseases, as well as invasive species.
Educational publications and activities:
- for veterinarians;
- for agricultural producers;
- for the general public; and
- related to the communication of plant-health information.
Contact Name: Government of Yukon, Agriculture Branch
Phone Number: 867-667-5838
E-mail Address: email@example.com