ValueMaximum of $45,000
Producer – Market Products in Canada supports projects that focus on executing and implementing a comprehensive marketing plan to retain/expand or access new markets in Canada.
- Producers who wish to significantly increase their sales in the Canadian market by implementing a comprehensive business or marketing plan.
- Completed a GYFP Workshop and Action Plan Review within the last five years (or equivalent)
- Completed a business or marketing plan
- Implementation of a business or marketing plan to expand or maintain domestic market access, or access a new market within Canada, that may include the following activities:
- Brand development
- Focus group and/or consumer studies
- In-market product demonstrations
- Promotional material development
- Product introduction campaigns for markets
- Sales, marketing and promotional activities
- Specially produced product samples (not from normal production) for market research, tradeshow or specific events (e.g., lab or pilot samples made specifically for marketing purposes)
- Packaging design
- Shipping cost for tradeshow product samples that are not intended for re-sale
- One-time costs for rental of facilities, processing equipment or machinery required specifically for the project