The Strategic Industry Growth Initiative is designed to increase the competitiveness, productivity and profitability of the agriculture industry through a coordinated effort to accelerate the development and successful commercialization of food products from Prince Edward Island.
- Mi’kmaq First Nations and other Indigenous Organizations;
- Agriculture industry organizations and associations;
- Entities collectively representing all agricultural sectors with the necessary expertise to deliver project outcomes;
- Public, private and academic institutions; and
- Others may be considered upon request.
- Travel and associated costs;
- Research, consultation, coordination and legal fees;
- Hiring of short-term external expertise; and
- Capital equipment purchases.
Deadline DatePlease click the link indicated below for update.
Contact Name: PEI Department of Agriculture and Land
Phone Number: (902) 368-4880
E-mail Address: SIGI@gov.pe.ca