The Technology and Science Adoption Sub-Program will support the adoption and/or implementation of best practices, new technologies, and processes that will improve efficiency and profit margins.
- Mi’kmaq First Nations and other Indigenous Organizations;
- Agricultural producers;
- Agriculture industry organizations, clubs, and associations;
- Small to medium sized agri-processors;
- Groups of agriculture producers; and
- Others may be considered upon request.
- Efficiency and automation assessments;
- Adoption and/or evaluation of process improvements identified as leading edge technology to reduce costs, add value, improve efficiencies, improve product quality or food safety, or increase market access;
- Installation of monitoring and sensing technology; and
- Information sharing and/or knowledge transfer activities.
Deadline DatePlease click the link indicated below for update.
Contact Name: PEI Department of Agriculture and Land
Phone Number: (902) 368-4880
E-mail Address: ARIP@gov.pe.ca