Alberta Settlement and Integration Program provides settlement and language supports and services for newcomers while they live and work in Alberta.
To be eligible for this grant, your organization must:
- be a non-profit organization, and
- have a minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience providing:
- settlement and integration services to newcomers (Stream 1), or
- English language assessment and educational support services to newcomers (Stream 2), or
- language support and training services to newcomers (Stream 3)
- Costs associated directly with the delivery of the service
- Costs associated with addressing barriers to accessing your service activities
- Administrative costs (up to 15% of grant budget)
- In-kind costs (if applicable)
- Childminding (if applicable)
Deadline DateJanuary 4, 2022.
Contact Name: Alberta Settlement and Integration Program
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org