Value$310 million over 3 years in Budget 2023
The Alberta government has committed $310 million over 3 years in Budget 2023 for the Continuing Care Capital Program. Project proposals received from eligible applicants in all funding streams are assessed on a competitive basis for this one-time grant funding.
Grant funding is open to not-for-profit and for-profit organizations, housing management bodies, and municipalities.
Eligible applicants must demonstrate they:
- will be financially viable and operationally sustainable
- will support Albertans with health care needs in either long-term care, designated supportive living, or licensed supportive living settings
- are in alignment with Alberta Health Services’ needs assessment for identified populations and communities
- are compliant with the maximum resident accommodation charges set by government and legislated service requirements
- have operational funding sources for accommodation and care
- Small Care Home Stream – Deadline: The application submission closing date is 4:30 pm on August 25, 2023.
- Indigenous Stream – Deadline: Closed.
- Modernization Stream – Deadline: January 6, 2023.
Deadline DateOpen and closes.
Contact Name: Continuing Care Capital Program
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org