ValueUp to $10,000
Starting in mid-April, the Enhanced COVID-19 Business Benefit will provide payments of up to $10,000 to eligible small and medium businesses most affected by the pandemic and ongoing public health restrictions.
Businesses can use these funds as they see fit to help offset the costs of re-opening, and implementing public health measures including:
- physical barriers
- purchasing personal protective equipment and disinfecting supplies
- paying rent and employee wages
- replacing inventory
- expanding online business or e-commerce opportunities
To be eligible for the Enhanced COVID-19 Business Benefit, applicants must:
- be a businesses, cooperative or non-profit organizations with fewer than 500 employees
- demonstrate a revenue reduction of at least 60%
- report the levels of provincial and federal support received, to ensure no more than 80% of revenue was covered by these supports
The benefit will provide funding to businesses that have experienced a revenue reduction of at least 60%. Payments will be calculated based on 15% of the eligible business’s monthly revenue, up to a maximum of $10,000.
Deadline DateMarch 31, 2021
Contact Name: Government of Alberta
Phone Number: 310-0000