Valueup to $13, 000.
FortisBC’s Indigenous Community New Home Construction program is designed to support the adoption of the BC Energy Step Code, advance higher efficiency new construction, and enable both First Nations and homeowners to enjoy lower energy bills and more comfortable, durable, and healthy homes. Where permits are required, FortisBC Indigenous Community New Home Step Code Rebates are available for homes with building permits after March 29, 2018.
- The home must be new construction and built in FortisBC’s electricity* and/or natural gas service area.
- The home must be one of the following building types:
- Detached House (may include a secondary suite)
- Attached House (e.g. semi-detached, townhouses, duplexes, triplexes, row house)
- Laneway House
- The home must be build on a permanent foundation.
- First Nations must work with a registered EnerGuide Rating System energy advisor in order to access the New Home Construction program.
- First Nations pursuing Step 5 rebates must contact the program to confirm program eligibility.
- Where permits are required, the building permit must be issued March 29, 2018 or later.
- Qualifying makes and models are listed at com/newhome.
Deadline DateThese rebates are offered until December 31, 2022.
Contact Name: Energy Solutions Manager or FortisBC Natural Gas and Electricity
Phone Number: 1-866-884-8833
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com