The Masonic Foundation of Alberta is a Charitable Foundation established to assist Alberta’s Freemasons’ with their charitable endeavours and to enhance the profile of Freemasonry in their local communities.
In addition the Foundation directly assists youth-serving organizations in their efforts to serve and protect at-risk youth in our communities.
- A registered charity (including a registered national arts service organization)
- A registered Canadian amateur athletic association
- A registered housing corporation resident in Canada constituted exclusively to provide low-cost housing for the aged
- A registered Canadian municipality
- A registered municipal or public body performing a function of government in Canada
- A registered university outside Canada that is prescribed to be a university, the student body of which ordinarily includes students from Canada
- A registered charitable organization outside Canada to which Her Majesty in right of Canada has made a gift
- Her Majesty in right of Canada, a province, or a territory
- The United Nations and its agencies
Contact Name: President – Masonic Foundation of Alberta
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org