Value: 50% of eligible expenses, up to a maximum of $50,000.
The Alberta Media Fund (AMF) provides support to organizations and individuals involved in the Cultural Industries, which include screen-based media production, book and magazine publishing and sound recordings. The Support Organizations Operating Grant assists Alberta-based organizations whose function is to provide support to producers of books, magazines, screen-based productions and sound recordings. Only organizations that have been designated as support organizations by Alberta Culture and Tourism are eligible for funding under this grant.
- Alberta Magazine Publishers Association
- Alberta Music Industry Association
- Book Publishers Association of Alberta
- Alberta Media Production Industries Association
- Salaries of permanent employees
- Fees for artists and person employed under contract
- Maintenance of equipment and fixed assets
- Renting facilities used in the production and presentation programming
Deadline: June 1 annually.
Contact: Alberta Culture and Tourism | 1-888-813-1738 | email@example.com