ValueAlberta Innovates will contribute up to $600,000 CAD to support approved projects for a maximum term of 36 months.
The Accelerating Innovations into CarE – Concepts Program serves to advance early-stage health research that demonstrates high commercial potential in priority areas of precision health.
AICE-Concepts enables innovators to accelerate their journey across four domains of commercialization:
- Product Development,
- Business Readiness,
- Product-Market Fit, and
- Regulatory Compliance.
- Be led by an Alberta-based post-secondary institution or government health authority;
- Apply a computational technology or technique to address at least one clearly defined clinical problem that is relevant to the precision health priority areas of this call, as stated in the previous section. Network-based precision health approaches will be prioritized.
- Address at least two health innovation domains within the health innovation cycle.
- STREAM 1 – Post-secondaries or government health authority: Alberta Innovates will contribute up to $600,000 CAD to support approved projects for a maximum term of 36 months.
- STREAM 2 – SMEs: Alberta Innovates will contribute up to $200,000 CAD to support approved projects for a maximum term of 24 months.
*Applicants can only apply to a single stream.
Deadline DateApplication registration – deadline: June 29, 2022; Full application – deadline: September 1, 2022
Contact Name: Sunil Rajput, PhD (Senior Business Partner - Health Innovation)
Phone Number: 780-603-3905
E-mail Address: Sunil.Rajput@albertainnovates.ca