The ACT Open Call is a funding scheme that can support innovative and international CCUS projects. The ACT Open Call is open for applications throughout 2023 and the funding scheme closes at 31 December 2023.
Applications must have high industrial involvement and it must be documented that the project can lead to deployment of full scale CCUS projects.
The following eligibility criteria must be met:
- The consortium must have partners from at least two of the countries participating in this call.
- The project must be led by an industrial partner or technology developer. A project leader from other organisations could be accepted if a strong connection to the industry can be documented.
- The industrial partners must take an active part in the project and contribute with a considerable share of financing.
- Industry participation must be related to a specific industrial area, industrial plant, or a given storage site.
- National eligibility criteria must be met.
Deadline DateOpen Call is open for applications throughout 2023 and the funding scheme closes at 31 December 2023.
Contact Name: Heiko Gerhauser or Annette Weiß
Phone Number: +49 2461 61 96830 or +49 2461 61 9025
E-mail Address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org