The B.C. Land Matching Program (BCLMP) provides land matching and business support services to new farmers looking for land to farm as well as landowners interested in finding someone to farm their land.
The benefits of land matching are hands on, personalized support services to new farmers and landowners to better understand regulations, evaluate opportunities, access resources, and ultimately find a land match partner. The program is administered by the Young Agrarians and addresses the significant barrier to land access for those seeking to enter the B.C. agriculture industry.
- New farmers seeking land to set up their agricultural business
- Landowners looking for someone to farm their land
- Farmers and farmland owners seeking support to develop land agreements
- An online and searchable inventory of B.C. land opportunities
- Personalized and regionally based matchmaking services for new farmers and landowners, including referrals to business and technical support services
- Educational events and resources to increase knowledge and facilitate matches between new farmers and land owners.
Deadline DatePlease click the link indicated below for update.
Contact Name: Young Agrarians Land Matcher
E-mail Address: email@example.com