Canadian Industry Program for Energy Conservation (CIPEC) and Natural Resources Canada can help your organization cut costs, improve energy efficiency and reduce industrial greenhouse gases.
CIPEC is an award-winning partnership between the Government of Canada and Canadian industry. CIPEC promotes innovative energy management to help Canadian industry increase:
CIPEC is open to industrial organizations engaged in energy consuming processes that involve the physical or chemical transformation of materials or substances into new products. Products may be finished (ready to use or consume) or semi-finished (raw material). Related activities include assembling component parts, blending materials, and finishing products.
CIPEC Leaders have access to:
- access to apply for cost-shared assistance for energy management projects and energy studies
- opportunities to participate in CIPEC networking meetings and share best practices
- your company name listed on the CIPEC Leaders page on the NRCan website
- your company included in CIPEC’s Annual Report, which is distributed to senior government and corporate decision makers across Canada
- an optional feature story in the Heads Up CIPEC newsletter to publicize your company’s energy-efficiency success story
- the chance to win a CIPEC Leadership Award
Contact Name: Government of Canada
Phone Number: 343-292-8798
E-mail Address: NRCan.oee_industry-industrie.RNCan@canada.ca