ValueUp to $150,000 in the first year and up to $300,000 for up to five subsequent years, for a maximum of $1.65M over 6 years.
The Collaborative Research and Training Experience (CREATE) program supports the training and mentoring of teams of highly qualified students and postdoctoral fellows from Canada and abroad through the development of innovative training programs that
- encourage collaborative and integrative approaches, and address significant scientific challenges associated with Canada’s research priorities
- facilitate the transition of new researchers from trainees to productive employees in the Canadian workforce
Eligibility conditions for applicants, co-applicants and institutions apply. CREATE grants are tenable only at NSERC-eligible Canadian universities, and the applicant must hold an eligible position at that university. Researchers at non-eligible organizations may participate as collaborators. Ensure that you consider the eligibility requirements for applicants, co-applicants and collaborators described on NSERC’s website under Eligibility criteria.
- Training program structure
- Dissemination of training materials and research results
- Services and miscellaneous expenses
Deadline DateMay 1 (letter of intent); September 22 (application, if invited to apply)
Contact Name: Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Phone Number: 1-855-275-2861