Valueup to 46% of the costs of purchasing and installing a new charging station rebates.
The SouthGrow Electric Vehicle Charging Program supports municipalities, businesses and other organizations installing new EV charging stations for public and/or fleet use.
- Business as per the Business Corporate Act
- Co-operatives as per the Co-operatives Act
- Indigenous communities
- Municipalities, as per the Municipal Government Act
- Other organization types to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis
With up to 46% of the costs of purchasing and installing a new charging station rebated, you could be saving:
- Up to $5,000 for each Level 2 Charger (provides a full charge over several hours)
- Up to $75,000 for each Fast Charger (provides a full charge in 30 minutes)
Contact Name: Municipal Climate Change Action Centre (MCCAC)
Phone Number: 780-433-4431 or 310-2862 (toll-free)