Value50% of all eligible expenses
Global Affairs Canada, through the Embassy of Canada in France and the National Research Council Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC IRAP), will be pleased to receive your application to participate in the “Future of Healthcare using Artificial Intelligence” Mission to France, which will take place from May 16 to 20, 2022, in Paris and Grenoble.
Canadian participants to the mission to France should meet the requirements below in order to benefit from this initiative:
- Profit-oriented, small- or medium-sized enterprise (SME) incorporated in Canada;
- Previous experience in commercializing technology for domestic and/or international markets;
- Capacity and interest to co-develop technology with French partners;
- Committed to expansion to the French market; and,
- Sufficient working capital and human resources to undertake a multi-year R&D collaboration and commercialize the results
Technology and products of particular interest for this mission include:
- AI for augmented diagnosis (imaging, omics, neurotechnoloy);
- AI for personalized medicine (oncology, neurology, cardiology, ophthalmology);
- AI for medical research, prevention and pandemic preparedness (data analytics).
The Canadian International Innovation Program (CIIP) may provide financial support to eligible Canadian participants for 50% of all eligible expenses that include but are not limited to the following:
- Economy airfare;
- Local transportation;
- Meals; and,
- Conference registration fees.
Deadline DateFebruary 18, 2022
Contact Name: Sandrine Caduc - Trade Commissioner (Innovation) at the Embassy of Canada in Paris
E-mail Address: Sandrine.email@example.com