The Growing Canada’s Forests (GCF) program is accepting Requests for Information (RFI) to identify and determine how organizations can implement or contribute to large-scale single or multi-year tree planting projects.
Organizations that have an interest in implementing or contributing to large-scale single or multi-year tree planting projects are encouraged to submit a Request for Information (RFI) to the Growing Canada’s Forests program.
To apply, your organization must be:
- a provincial / territorial government or one of their agencies
- a municipal or local government or one of their agencies
- a regional municipal organization
- a not-for-profit organization (e.g. registered charitable organizations; volunteer organizations; community, professional, industry or other associations; land conservation organization or non-government organizations
- a for-profit organization (e.g. corporation or registered business entity)
- an Indigenous organization (for profit or not-for-profit) or community
Funded by the Government of Canada, the Growing Canada’s Forests program aims to motivate and support new tree planting projects. Supplementary activities (e.g. additional tree planting) to expand existing tree planting projects are included.
Deadline DateMay 27, 2021
Contact Name: Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org