Invasive Plant Control Program is designed to achieve maximum results and accountability while focusing on early detection and rapid response (EDRR) as the first line of defense to identify, assess, and respond to invasive plant species.
- Rural Municipalities (RMs)
- First Nations Bands (FNBs)
- Other Stakeholders eligible to claim through RMs and FNBs:
- Agricultural Producers
- Private Land owners (includes individual renters of rural reserve lands)
- Cities/Towns/Villages/Municipal Districts (eligible to claim for Prohibited Weeds only)
Please click the link indicated below for more detailed information.
Deadline DatePlease click the link indicated below for more deadline date details.
Contact Name: Saskatchewan Association of Rural Municipalities
Phone Number: 1-800-667-3604
E-mail Address: email@example.com