ValueMaximum of $300,000
The Irrigation Development Program supports infrastructure development to increase irrigation capacity by creating a secure water supply to the edge of irrigable land parcels.
You are eligible to apply for the rebate if:
- You are a Saskatchewan agricultural producer (individual, partnership or corporation) or First Nations Band.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You file income tax demonstrating a minimum $50,000 of gross farm income in Saskatchewan in the year of application or the year prior to the application.
Producers who own, lease or rent property where livestock and poultry are grown, bred, kept, raised, displayed, assembled or disposed of require a Saskatchewan Premises Identification (PID) number.
Eligible expenses include the creation of secure water supply points through the purchase and installation of:
- Pump stations;
- Power installation* and hook‐up; and
- Consulting services and fees for environmental assessments and project design.
* Prior to reimbursement for power installation, the applicant must have installed all other irrigation infrastructure including on-farm infrastructure.
Contact Name: Ministry of Agriculture, Programs Branch
Phone Number: 1-866-457-2377
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org