ValueApproved applicants are eligible to receive between $20,000 to $200,000 to support eligible project costs.
Open to applications – The Northern and Regional Economic Development (NRED) Program funds initiatives led by Alberta municipalities, Indigenous communities and non-profit organizations that promote regional economic development and diversification.
Entities eligible to apply for funding under the NRED Program include:
- incorporated non-profit organizations that have an economic development mandate
- Indigenous communities, including First Nations or Métis Settlements
The NRED Program funds initiatives that support economic development and will achieve tangible and impactful results in one or more of the following priority areas:
- investment in economic development infrastructure
- business supports
- labour force attraction and retention
- tourism planning, capacity building and infrastructure
- economic development capacity building
Deadline DateDecember 20, 2023
Contact Name: NRED Program
E-mail Address: email@example.com