ValueUp to $300,000 in funding over a maximum two-year term
Alberta’s high potential, high growth, technology and knowledge-based small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) may be eligible for up to $300,000 in funding over a maximum two-year term to fund product demonstration with a potential customer or alliances that has indicated a reasonable intent to purchase or distribute based on successful completion of the product demonstration.
Applicant – an Alberta SME is required to satisfy the following criteria:
- be a for-profit SME; no conflict of interest in the relationship between the Applicant and Strategic Partner; have a physical presence in Alberta; a company with fewer than 500 Full Time employees, and less than $50,000,000 annual gross revenue; be a legal entity; be in good financial standing with Alberta Innovates and its subsidiaries, InnoTech Alberta and C-Fer Technologies.
Project Eligibility Criteria:
- have the participation of at least one product demonstration alliance, host or partner (“Strategic Partner”) who has indicated intent to purchase or distribute on successful completion of the Project; be stepped with critical “go/no go” milestones; be completed within the two (2) year term; and submit to other criteria that Alberta Innovates may develop from time to time.
- Labour costs for those individuals specifically identified as working on the Project
- Reasonable material costs directly attributed to the Project
- Capital improvements
- Capital equipment
- Software or information databases
- Services or products of another entity
- Costs which Alberta Innovates preapproves in writing as an eligible expense
Contact Name: Alberta Innovates
Phone Number: 4032105229
E-mail Address: Intake@albertainnovates.ca