Settlement, Integration and Language Projects Grants provides support for newcomers as they settle and integrate into Alberta’s society.
Workforce Development Training Initiative
This initiative helps fund projects up to $300,000 that help newcomers find jobs by providing urgently needed labour market attachment training. Training opportunities will help newcomers gain skills and abilities to get good jobs.
Organizations can submit up to 2 applications.
To be eligible for this grant, your organization must be a:
- non-profit organization
- post-secondary institution
- municipality, including municipal districts
- registered company (for example, consultants or business owner)
Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years’ organizational experience:
- identify as a training or educational provider
- have a minimum of 2 years’ organizational experience training newcomers or have a demonstrated partnership with an organization that has 2 years’ experience training newcomers
- be a current and active Mobius Training Provider
To be eligible, projects must:
- be time-limited, up to a maximum of 24 months
- fit within the funding stream listed above
- address at least one of the outcomes identified for the funding stream
- cost no more than the funding cap set for the stream
Deadline DateOctober 1, 2020
Contact Name: Government of Alberta
E-mail Address: email@example.com