The SNA program provides a lump-sum payment to eligible low-income seniors. This program provides assistance with some of the cost of appliances and some health and personal supports.
- Be enrolled in the Alberta Seniors Benefit program or submit a Seniors Financial Assistance application
- Be 65 years of age or older
- Be an Alberta resident
- Be a Canadian citizen or have been lawfully admitted to Canada for permanent residence
- Not have voluntarily deferred the receipt of Old Age Security
- A single senior with a total annual income of $26,965 or less, or a senior couple with a total combined annual income of $43,785 or less, may be eligible to receive assistance
The benefit year starts July 1 of one year and finishes June 30 of the following year. Eligibility for most items and services is based on the date of service (the date the item or service was purchased).
Contact Name: Alberta Supports Contact Centre
Phone Number: 1-877-644-9992
E-mail Address: email@example.com