ValueThe advance shall be repaid in accordance with the following: a) The first day of official preparation for principal photography of the Project or upon other use of the script, Or b) The transfer, sale, assignment, or other disposition of the script. The CMF may adjust the level of its dollar contribution from the Program, depending on the quality of the projects, the availability of funds, and the number of requests received, up to a Maximum Contribution of the lesser of $56,000 or 75% of the Project’s Eligible Costs.
The WildBrain-CMF Kids & Family Development Program (formerly the DHX-CMF Kids & Family Development Program) is designed to help fund Development activities for Television projects in the CMF-supported genres of Children’s and Youth and Drama.
- Is a for-profit
- Is Canadian-controlled as determined in sections 26 to 28 of the Investment Canada Act;
- Has its head office in Canada
- Creative Costs, Scriptwriting consultant, Story editor
- Option fees paid to an unrelated party, or acquisition of rights fees
- Preliminary synopsis, outline or treatment
- Scriptwriting (1st draft scripts, polish, bible etc.)
- Storyboards or animatics
- Script workshops, Audience research, Focus groups, Showrunner fees
- Producer fees and corporate overhead (subject to the Producer Fees and Corporate Overhead Policy), Accounting fees (if review engagement is required as per the Accounting and Reporting Requirements)
Deadline DateNovember 1, 2019
Contact Name: Canada Media Fund
Phone Number: 1.800.567.0890
E-mail Address: email@example.com