Valueleadership skills and talent for entrepreneurs
The Accelerate Leadership Program, created in collaboration by Protein Industries Canada and The Ivey Academy, is designed to give entrepreneurs and SMEs in Canada’s plant-based food, feed and ingredients sector the skills and talent they need to succeed. The eight-month course will take place both online and in person, allowing for timely delivery of material and networking opportunities.
This program is available to Canadian businesses that are members of Protein Industries Canada and those that are a part of Canada’s agri-food ecosystem.
Attendees are entrepreneurs and executives in Canada’s plant-based food, feed, and ingredients sector seeking a tailored, intensive leadership development experience to help their organizations scale and grow.
Participants walk away with:
- Personal and team leadership skills such as communication, negotiation, talent development, and performance management
- Essential business acumen, including financial fundamentals, financial forecasting, and capital structuring
- Key understanding information systems, data collection and interpretation, and IP ownership
- The ability to gain buy-in and drive change on an organizational change
- A practical action plan to apply learning from the program directly to an identified organizational challenge and/or opportunity
Contact Name: Protein Industries Canada and The Ivey Academy
Phone Number: 519-661-3206