Value$400 million investment
This fund is a one-time, $400 million investment to help charities and non-profits adapt and modernize. This investment will strengthen the sector as it supports Canadian communities to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic.
National funders will accept project proposals from Canadian charities and non-profits.
Projects that are eligible may focus on:
- adapting the way charities and non-profits deliver services to support the needs of staff and volunteers
- buying equipment, such as:
- computer programs
- creating new ways of working, such as:
- new fundraising approaches
- connecting to learn from other organizations
- getting support for staff and volunteers, such as:
- staff training
- supports for mental health and wellbeing
- making plans to receive funding from diverse sources
Contact Name: Employment and Social Development Canada
E-mail Address: NC-SOCIAL_INNOVATION_SOCIALE-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca