The Small-Scale Activities component of Creating, Knowing and Sharing funds activities that will advance your artistic career or practice. This may include acquiring materials for artistic production, engaging in career or artistic development activities or benefitting from specific expertise, advice or training from a professional artist or cultural carrier. This component is open to First Nations, Inuit and Métis individuals, artistic groups, collectives and organizations working in all disciplines.
First-time applicants are strongly encouraged to speak to a Program Officer before applying.
- First Nations, Inuit and Métis professional artists
- First Nations, Inuit and Métis aspiring artists working under the mentorship of a professional artist
- First Nations, Inuit and Métis arts/cultural professionals
- First Nations, Inuit and Métis cultural carriers
- First Nations, Inuit and Métis groups
- First Nations, Inuit and Métis for-profit organizations that have been in operation for at least 2 years
- First Nations, Inuit and Métis not-for-profit organizations not currently receiving core (operating) funding
Your activities must be led by eligible First Nations, Inuit or Métis professional artists, cultural carriers or arts/cultural professionals.
You can apply to:
- Purchase/acquire materials for artistic production
- Pay honoraria to professional artists or cultural carriers for specific expertise, advice, or training
- Engage in career or artistic development activities
Contact Name: Creating, Knowing and Sharing
Phone Number: 1-800-263-5588, ext. 4038
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org