Value$3 million funding commitment for the 2022/23 school year.
There is a $3 million funding commitment for the 2022/23 school year. Eligible school authorities may apply for one dual credit enhancement grant of up to $100,000 for the 2022/2023 school year.
School authorities can use the grant to purchase new equipment or upgrade facilities to meet industry standards and better connect students to today’s workforce through enhancements to existing dual credit opportunities.
The following school authorities and schools may apply:
- First Nations/First Nation Education Authorities
- public charter
- accredited funded independent (private)
The dual credit enhancement must:
- be used to purchase new equipment or upgrade facilities to meet industry standards
- attract students and connect them to today’s workforce
- align with students’ interests and needs
- help students develop essential technical skills to prepare them for further education or the job market
Deadline DateApplication Period: June 7 - June 30, 2022.
Contact Name: Alberta Education Dual Credit program
E-mail Address: email@example.com