ValueVaries. Access up to $32,000 for salary and training.
The Science and Technology (S&T) Internship Program – Green Jobs provides funding to eligible employers across Canada to hire and mentor youth in the natural resources sector, including in energy, forestry, mining, earth science, and clean technology.
- Must be between 15 and 30 years of age
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or have refugee status
- Internships are for full-time employment and require participants to be available at least 30 hours per week
- Organizations in the natural resources sector who can offer youth full-time (min. 30 hours/week, some exceptions may apply) work experience for up-to-12 months
- Legal entities incorporated or registered in Canada, including for-profit and not-for-profit organizations
- Indigenous organizations and groups
- Provincial, territorial, regional and municipal governments and their departments and agencies
Training and wage subsidies.
Visit the following websites to learn more about each delivery organization and to submit an application. Each organization will have their own application process.
- Environmental Careers Organization (ECO) Canada
- United Nations Association in Canada
- Electricity Human Resources Canada
- Clean Foundation
- Colleges and Institutes Canada
- Project Learning Tree
- Mining Industry Human Resources Council
- Indigenous Clean Energy
- First Nations of Quebec and Labrador Sustainable Development Institute
Deadline DateApplication intake for 2022-23 is open.
Contact Name: Natural Resources Canada
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org