Valueup to $30,000
Invent & Adapt might support a wide range of work that is centered on reimagining and retooling an organization’s future, and/or addressing the needs of Edmonton’s various arts network and disciplinary capacities. This may take the form of technical assistance and planning, the re-imagining of systems, programs, and practices, the implementation of well-planned strategies around growth or contraction, the management of transitions and successions, or to respectfully bring an organization to a close.
Eligible initiatives must be:
- relevant to the applicant organization’s mandates, goals and aspirations, or;
- relevant to addressing the needs of Edmonton’s various arts networks and disciplinary capacities,
- based on thoughtful and considered changes including (but not limited to):
- development of new plans, strategies, or processes
- implementation of new technology
- managing transitions and successions
- developing and structuring partnerships
- organizational closure
- time specific, with a defined start and end date.
Organizations may request up to $30,000, no more than once annually.Extended projects may be supported by multiple Invent & Adapt investments in subsequent years. The EAC may also contribute in-kind to Invent & Adapt projects via staff expertise or services.
Contact Name: Edmonton Arts Council
Phone Number: 780.424.2787 | f. 780.425.7620
E-mail Address: email@example.com