ValueUp to 50% of eligible project costs
The Canadian Dairy Commission (CDC) remains committed to supporting an environment that encourages growth and innovation in the manufacture and use of Canadian dairy products and ingredients. The Matching Investment Fund (MIF) provides non-repayable contributions for product development projects on a matching investment basis.
- Dairy Processor
- Finished Food Product Manufacturer
- Food Technology Centre (FTC)
- Other Organizations: Other types of organizations (such as milk marketing boards, food processor associations, etc.)
Eligible companies and Food Technology Centres (FTC) can access financial support for the following activities of product development projects:
- Consultation: Access to advice from specialists and experts on the many areas of the product development process: management and market research, dairy and food science, technical services, and food processing.
- Product Development: Support for product analysis, trials, and technology transfer, which includes, but is not limited to, the adoption of new or existing technologies, kitchen, lab, pilot or industrial scale tests, retrofitting of equipment, sample preparation costs, and packaging techniques.
Deadline DateFirst come, first served basis subject to available funds.
Phone Number: 1-866-366-0676
E-mail Address: email@example.com