The Missions and Investigative Travel Program supports efforts outside of the Maritimes, for accessing new and emerging markets, expanding existing markets and building capacity to develop markets. The program also assists in the acquisition, adaptation and installation of new automated processes and equipment that will improve productivity, competitiveness and profitability for innovative farm technologies.
A farm that:
- Has a current Farm Registration
- The applicant is at least 19 years of age
- Reports farming income & expenses that show income of at least $30,000.
- represents identifiable Nova Scotia agriculture and agri-food products;
- generates an annual gross agri-business income of $30,000 or more; and
- conducts value-added processing of a raw Nova Scotia agriculture product which demonstrates a direct
partnership and significant economic impact to the Nova Scotia primary agricultural industry.
Agricultural Industry Association:
- represents identifiable Nova Scotia agriculture and agri-food products; and
- demonstrates not-for-profit status by providing documentation.
- Out-Bound Mission or Investigative Travel for market expansion or innovative farm technologies
- In-Bound Mission (innovative farm technologies only)
Deadline DateDecember 31, 2020
Contact Name: Agriculture – Programs and Business Risk Management Division
Phone Number: 902 893-6377
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org