ValueMaximum $3,000,000 for contributions. Maximum $2,000,000 for grants.
Through the Social Development Partnerships Program (SDPP), funding is provided for projects that help to improve the lives of children and families, and supports projects intended to improve the participation and integration of people with disabilities in all aspects of Canadian society. The objectives of the Program are to:
- Support the development and utilization of effective approaches to address social issues and challenges
- Develop, exchange and apply knowledge, tools and resources that address social needs of individuals, families and communities
- Foster partnerships and networks to address existing and emerging social issues
- Recognize and support the ability of not-for-profit organizations to identify and address social development priorities
- Recognize and promote community engagement initiatives (e.g. volunteerism, corporate social responsibility, innovation by not-for-profit organizations, partnerships, coalitions) that mobilize community assets and develop capacities and resources for action
A not-for-profit organization, including registered charities and social enterprises.
- Wages and employment-related costs for staff, fees for professional service
- Disability supports for staff of the recipient
- Materials and supplies
- Printing and communication
- Travel costs
- Rental of premises
- Lease, purchase and maintenance of equipment
- Costs of project audits
- Evaluations and assessments
- Performance monitoring, reporting costs and data collection
- Knowledge development activities
- Other administrative costs associated with the project based on approved methodology
Deadline DateCurrently closed. Future deadline to be determined.
Contact Name: Government of Canada
Phone Number: 1-800-622-6232