The Community Support, Multiculturalism, and Anti-Racism Initiatives Program supports the mandate of the Department of Canadian Heritage by building on Canada’s strength as a diverse and inclusive society.
The Program’s objective is to build an integrated, socially cohesive society by:
- building bridges to promote intercultural understanding;
- promoting equal opportunity for individuals of all origins; and
- promoting citizenship, civic engagement and a healthy democracy.
The Program has three funding components:
- Community Capacity Building
The program also includes two separate initiatives:
- Community Support for Black Canadian Youth Initiative
- Paul Yuzyk Youth Initiative for Multiculturalism
To learn more about your eligibility on each of the components and initiatives, please click the link indicated below.
For more detailed information, please click the link indicated below.
Deadline DatePlease click the link indicated below for deadline date details.
Contact Name: Department of Canadian Heritage
Phone Number: 1-866-811-0055 (toll-free)